Richard A. Wilde
- 1997, Doctor of Medicine - Wayne State University (Detroit)
- 2000, Residency - Children's Memorial Hospital (Chicago)
- 2001, Fellowship in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology - Hasbro Children's Hospital (Providence, RI)
Richard A. Wilde, M.D., has been with the Alliance since 2002.
Dr. Wilde received his Bachelor of Science in Physiology (1992) from Michigan State University and his Doctor of Medicine degree (1997) from Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, Michigan. He completed his residency in Pediatrics at Northwestern University, Chicago – Children’s Memorial Hospital (1997-2000). Dr. Wilde also completed a one year Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Fellowship (2000-2001) at Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island – Hasbro Children’s Hospital.
He has been certified with the American Board of Pediatrics since October 2000.
Dr. Wilde is happily married and has two small children and two large dogs. His interests include travel, outdoor activities, and films.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- Simply Health
- AvMed Health Plan
- Beech St/Capp Care
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Great West
- Humana - Choice Care
- Humana - HMO/PPO/EPO
- Humana Tricare
- Interplan Health Group
- Medicaid* (limited)
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- United Health Care
- BayCare Health Network
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
More About Insurances We Accept
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Medical Association
- Florida Medical Association
- Hillsborough County Pediatric Society
- Florida Hospital-Tampa