Patrick C. Yee
- 1994, Doctor of Medicine - University of South Florida
- 1997, Residencey - Tampa General Hospital
Patrick C. Yee, M.D., joined the Alliance in 1997. He was formerly with one of our founding practices, Pediatric Partners.
Dr. Yee received his undergraduate degree from University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida (1990) and his Doctor of Medicine from University of South Florida College of Medicine, Tampa, Florida (1994). He completed his residency in Pediatrics at University of South Florida - Tampa General Hospital, Tampa, Florida (1997).
Dr. Yee has been Board Certified with the American Board of Pediatrics since 1999. He served on the PHCA Board of Directors from 2001-2007, is a former member of the Hillsborough Immunization Task Force and St. Joseph's Hospital Nursing Committee. Dr. Yee was also the District V representative for the Florida Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
He grew up in Trinidad, West Indies, and is married to Jacqueline Hartman, M.D., and they have two daughters. His family also includes two golden retrievers named Buddy and Swiper. Dr. Yee's hobbies include Fantasy Football, soccer, golf, photography, and exotic foods. He is a frequent volunteer with the Judeo Christian Clinic, and he has also completed three half-marathons in four years.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- Amerigroup (now Simply Health)
- AvMed Health Plan
- Beech St/Capp Care
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Great West
- Humana - Choice Care
- Humana - HMO/PPO/EPO
- Humana Tricare
- Interplan Health Group
- Medicaid* (limited)
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- United Health Care
- BayCare Health Network
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
More About Insurances We Accept
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Florida Pediatric Society
- Hillsborough County Medical Association
- St. Joseph's Hospital