Emily T. Perkins
- 1986, Doctor of Medicine - University of South Florida
- 1989, Residency - Tampa General Hospital
Emily T. Perkins, M.D., joined the Alliance in 1997. She was formerly with one of founding practices (Northside Pediatrics) of Pediatric Health Care Alliance.
Dr. Perkins received her undergraduate degree from Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia (1982) and her Doctor of Medicine from the University of South Florida College of Medicine, Tampa, Florida (1986). She completed her internship (1987) and residency (1987) in Pediatrics at University of South Florida - Tampa General Hospital, Tampa, Florida.
She has been Board Certified with the American Board of Pediatrics since 1989.
Dr. Perkins says that her favorite job is "mom", and she enjoys spending time with her family, golf, running, and reading.
She has been continually elected by her peers for inclusion in Best Doctors in America® from 1996-2018. Best Doctors® is a leading resource for linking consumers with expert medical care. Best Doctors® is a leading resource for linking consumers with expert medical care. Physicians are chosen through an exhaustive peer-review survey that asks: "If you or a loved one needed a doctor in your specialty, to whom would you refer them?" Only physicians who earned the consensus support of their peers were included.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- AvMed Health Plan
- BayCare Health Network
- Beacon Health Plan/FL Health Choice
- Beech St/Capp Care
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
- Great West
- Humana - Choice Care
- Humana - HMO/PPO/EPO
- Humana Tricare
- Interplan Health Group
- Medicaid* (limited)
- Molina Healthcare
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- Sunshine Health
- United Health Care
More About Insurances We Accept
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Florida Medical Association
- Hillsborough County Medical Association
- Hillsborough County Pediatric Association
- Florida Hospital-Tampa