Lisa M. Rush
- 2014, Doctor of Medicine - University of South Florida
- 2017, Pediatrics Residency - Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Rush joined our South Tampa Office in 2017. She is originally from Dayton, OH and spent time in South Carolina, Texas, and Virginia growing up in a military family. Her family was stationed at MacDill Air Force Base when she was in middle school, and she has called Tampa home ever since.
In 2010, she graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences from the University of Florida. She received her Doctor of Medicine in 2014 from University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine and was the recipient of the Academic Excellence Award. Dr. Rush completed her pediatric residency training in 2017 at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, TN.
"Children captured my heart at a very early age - the innocence, love for life, blunt humor, and resilience of each child is truly humbling. As pediatricians, we have the unique opportunity to not only care for our patients, but we also impact the entire family unit. It is a true privilege and honor to be a special part of a developing child’s life and I treasure each experience they share with me.”
Dr. Rush has been board certified with the American Board of Pediatrics since 2017. Her specific areas of interest in patient care include asthma, allergy, obesity, and patient advocacy.
Outside the office, Dr. Rush enjoys spending time with her husband, family, and friends. You can find her fishing, traveling, reading, and supporting her favorite sports teams - Go Gators!
Insurance Plans Accepted
- *Additional plans are pending
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- Amerigroup (now Simply Health)
- AvMed Health Plan
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health/Coventry
- Great West
- Humana - Choice Care
- Humana - HMO/PPO/EPO
- Humana Tricare
- Medicaid* (limited)
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- United Health Care
- BayCare Health Network
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
More About Insurances We Accept
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Affiliations are pending at this time.