|What is a portal?|
A patient portal is a secure messaging system that allows you to communicate securely with your pediatrician's office online, and is available to you any time of day or night, with a response sent back within one business day.
|How do I get a patient portal account?|
At your next visit, talk to any staff member about the Patient Portal. Our staff will send you an email invitation with a unique activation code for your child's account. If you have more than one child, you need to activate each child's account separately. Once you have activated your child(ren)'s account(s), use the login link below to access the Patient Portal.
PLEASE NOTE: It is necessary to go through this email activation process so your child's portal account is tied to their record in our system. Many adults have portal accounts from other doctors or specialists, and that account login may work on our portal, but it will not be tied to your child's account. Please do not use a login unless you have completed the email activation process and there is an account in your child's name.
|What you need to know:|
1. Speed: You may notice some lag in navigating through the portal while things load. It is an encrypted system, so it may not be as fast as regular web browsing
2. Response Time: Most requests through the portal will receive a response within 1 business day (Monday-Friday).
3. Multiple Children
If you have more than one child, you can link their accounts together under one login:
- You will receive separate email invitations with a unique activation code for each child.
- Activate each child's account by creating individual logins (one per child) and keep note of each user ID and passwords
- Once all accounts have been created, login under your oldest child's account
- Click on "My Account" then "Family" then "Link an Existing Family Member" (repeat until all accounts are linked)