PHCA has introduced online visit check-in and online patient forms. These services are part of our continuing efforts to streamline our patient arrival and check-in process, so we can focus on your visit needs and office experience. Please review the details below, and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.
As we continue to embrace new technologies for health care, patients should be using the online check-in process for all in-person appointments.
Additionally, we want to emphasize the importance of opening all communications from PHCA. We will be continually enhancing patient services through technology, which will mean more email and text communications specific to your visits and PHCA services.
Thank you in advance.
Online Visit Check In
We are continuing curbside check-in with an upgraded online platform. Patients will continue to check in from the parking lot, and will now use a link sent by text message and/or by email (instead of calling the office).
How It Works:
- Approximately one hour before your appointment time, you will receive a text message and/or email with a custom check-in link, to be used after you arrive at the office.
(We are not able to send text for all appointments, so please check email if you do not receive a text.)
- The check-in link will be activated 30 minutes before your appointment.
- Upon arrival at the office, click the link in the check-in message to let us know you are in the parking lot.
- The office will be alerted of your arrival.
- Please remain in your car and the office staff will call or text you when your exam room is ready and you can proceed to the front door where staff will meet you.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation with this new process. If you experience any issues with the online check-in process, please call your pediatrician's office for assistance.
Online Patient Forms
Our annual patient paperwork and select medical screening forms are now available as online forms that can capture a digital signature.
How It Works:
- Online forms are available based on a scheduled appointment, and patients will receive an email with a custom link to the specific forms needed for the upcoming visit.
- For appointments scheduled in advance - patients will receive this email up to 3 days before the visit
- For appointments scheduled same-day - patients will receive this email shortly after the scheduling call
- Completed forms are imported into our medical records system using a secure, encrypted connection.
As we transition to this system, we appreciate your cooperation and patience. It is possible we may still need to provide paper forms occasionally if emails are not received or forms are not completed in time for the office visit. Thank you.