Salil G. Jacob
- 1991, Doctor of Medicine - St. John's Medical College (Bangalore, India)
- 1996, Residency (General Surgery) - Graduate Hospital (Philadelphia)
- 1997, Residency (Pediatrics) - University of Kansas Medical Center
- 2001, Fellowship in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine - Yale University
Salil G. Jacob, MD, FAAP joined the Alliance in 2002.
Dr. Jacob received his Doctor of Medicine from St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore, India (1991). He completed his Pediatric residency at the University of Kansas Medical Center in Kansas City (1993-1995 and 1996-1997).
Between his residency rotations, Dr. Jacob served one year as a General Surgery resident at the Graduate Hospital, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia (1995-1996). For three years, Dr. Jacob served as pediatrician at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Blytheville, Arkansas including one year as the Chief of Pediatrics (1999-2000). He also participated for 13 months in a post-doctoral fellowship in pediatric critical care medicine (2001-2002) at Yale University.
He has been board certified with the American Board of Pediatrics since 1998.
Dr. Jacob has two daughters. He enjoys scuba diving and playing the piano.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- AvMed Health Plan
- Beech St/Capp Care
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Great West
- Humana - Choice Care
- Humana - HMO/PPO/EPO
- Humana Tricare
- Interplan Health Group
- Medicaid* (limited)
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- Sunshine Health
- United Health Care
More About Insurances We Accept
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Florida Medical Association
- Florida Hospital-Tampa