Mariam Feroza Ejaz, M.D.
- 2002, Doctor of Medicine - Ponce School of Medicine (PR)
- 2003 Pediatrics Residency - Nassau University Medical Center (NY)
- 2006 Pediatrics Residency - University of Florida
Mariam Feroza Ejaz, M.D. joined PHCA in 2018 at our Evening Hours Offices. She recently relocated from New York to Florida with her family. Dr. Ejaz has 15 years of pediatric experience, in both primary and urgent care settings.
Dr. Ejaz graduated with a Bachelor of Science in 1998 from New York University, where she majored in Biology and minored in Chemistry and Near Eastern Studies. She completed her Medical Doctorate (bilingual training) in 2002 at Ponce School of Medicine in Puerto Rico. She completed her residency in pediatrics at Nassau University Medical Center (2003) and University of Florida (2006).
She has been board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics since 2009.
“I enjoy being an advocate for my patients and empowering parents with knowledge, so they may better advocate for and care for their children. “
Dr. Ejaz has cared for a diverse patient population, and she speaks English, Spanish, and Urdu/Hindi.
In her free time, she enjoys meditating and spending time with family. She also loves the outdoors.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- *Additional plans are pending
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- BayCare Health Network
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health/Coventry
- Great West
- Humana - Choice Care
- Humana - HMO/PPO/EPO
- Medicaid* (limited)
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- Sunshine Health
- United Health Care
- Molina Healthcare
More About Insurances We Accept
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Medical Association