Christopher D. Reiner
- 1975, Doctor of Medicine - University of South Florida
- 1977, Residency - UCLA-Martin Luther King Jr. Hospital (Los Angeles)
- 1978, Residency - Bernalillo County Medical Center (Albuquerque, NM)
- 1982, Fellowship in Neonatology - Tampa General Hospital
Christopher D. Reiner, M.D. joined the Alliance in 1997 with Pediatric Partners, which was one of the founding practices of PHCA.
Dr. Reiner received his undergraduate degree from the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (1972) and his Doctor of Medicine from the University of South Florida College of Medicine (1975). He completed his residency in Pediatrics at UCLA - Martin Luther King, Jr. Hospital, Los Angeles, California (1977) and at the University of New Mexico - Bernalillo County Medical Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico (1978). Dr. Reiner completed a one-year fellowship in Neonatology at the University of South Florida - Tampa General Hospital (1982).
He has been Board Certified with the American Board of Pediatrics since 1982.
Dr. Reiner is married and has four children. Outside the office, he volunteers his time at the Judeo Christian Health Clinic.
Dr. Reiner has been continually elected by his peers for inclusion in Best Doctors in America® from 1996-2018. Best Doctors® is a leading resource for linking consumers with expert medical care. Physicians are chosen through an exhaustive peer-review survey that asks: "If you or a loved one needed a doctor in your specialty, to whom would you refer them?" Only physicians who earned the consensus support of their peers were included.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- AvMed Health Plan
- Beacon Health Plan/FL Health Choice
- Beech St/Capp Care
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Great West
- Humana - Choice Care
- Humana - HMO/PPO/EPO
- Humana Tricare
- Interplan Health Group
- Medicaid* (limited)
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- Sunshine Health
- United Health Care
More About Insurances We Accept
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Florida Medical Association
- Florida Pediatric Society
- Hillsborough County Medical Society
- Hillsborough County Pediatric Society
- St. Joseph's Hospital