- 2007, Doctor of Medicine - University of Florida
- Residency - Vanderbilt University Medical Center (Nashville, TN)
Dr. Hernandez received her B.A. in Food Science and Human Nutrition cum laude in 2002, and her Doctor of Medicine in 2007, both from University of Florida. She was honored in the University of Florida Hall of Fame in 2007 for outstanding campus and community involvement.
She completed her residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, TN, where she also volunteered with the Girls on the Run after-school program.
Dr. Hernandez is board certified with the American Board of Pediatrics since 2010.
In her spare time, she enjoys exercise, traveling, and Florida Gator athletics.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- AvMed Health Plan
- Beech St/Capp Care
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health/Coventry
- Great West
- Humana - Choice Care
- Humana - HMO/PPO/EPO
- Humana Tricare
- Interplan Health Group
- Medicaid* (limited)
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- Sunshine Health
- United Health Care
More About Insurances We Accept
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Florida Hospital-Tampa