- 1978, Doctor of Medicine - Technion, Israel Institute of Technology (Haifa, Israel)
- 1985, Residency - Rothchild University Hospital (Haifa, Israel)
- 1987, Residency - Tampa General Hospital
Shlomo Korman, M.D., joined the Alliance in 1997. He was formerly with one of founding practices (Northside Pediatrics) of Pediatric Health Care Alliance.
Dr. Korman received his undergraduate degree from the University of Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel (1971) and his Doctor of Medicine from Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel (1978). He completed a rotating internship at Rothchild Medical School - Rothchild University Hospital, Haifa, Israel (1980) and his residency in Pediatrics at Rothchild Medical School - Rothchild University Hospital, Haifa, Israel (1985) and the University of South Florida – Tampa General, Tampa, Florida (1987).
Dr. Korman participated for six months in a fellowship program in Metabolism/Endocrinology at the University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida (1987).
He has been Board Certified with the American Board of Pediatrics since 1989.
Dr. Korman is married and has two grown daughters. He speaks English, German, Hebrew, Italian, Spanish and Yiddish.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- AvMed Health Plan
- Beacon Health Plan/FL Health Choice
- Beech St/Capp Care
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Great West
- Humana - Choice Care
- Humana - HMO/PPO/EPO
- Humana Tricare
- Interplan Health Group
- Medicaid* (limited)
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- Sunshine Health
- United Health Care
More About Insurances We Accept
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Medical Association
- Hillsborough County Medical Association
- Florida Hospital-Tampa