- 1999, Master of Science - The Ohio State University
Devan Walicek joined the Alliance in 2007 and has over 10 years of experience in pediatrics.
Nurse Practitioner Walicek received her Bachelor of Science in Community Health in 1995 from Texas A&M University, and her Bachelor of Science in Nursing in 1997 from The Ohio State University. She received her Master of Science as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in 1999 from The Ohio State University.
She has been Board Certified since with the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board since 1999.
Nurse Practitioner Walicek is married and has a daughter. She and her husband relocated to Tampa from Texas and are enjoying all that Florida has to offer. In her free time she volunteers with the Judeo Christian Clinic and with Lifepath Hospice.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Emergency Nurses Association
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Associates and Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau, Epsilon Chapter
- Tampa Bay Advanced Practice Nurses Council