Cynthia Wood White
- 1998, Doctor of Medicine - University of Florida
Cynthia Wood White, M.D., joined the Alliance in 2001.
Dr. Wood White received a B.S. in Aerospace Engineering and graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida (1992). She received her Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, Florida (1998). Dr. White completed her residency in Pediatrics at the University of South Florida, Tampa and St. Petersburg, Florida (2001).
She has been Board Certified with the American Board of Pediatrics since 2001.
Dr. Wood White has been elected by her peers for inclusion in Best Doctors in America® list from 2009-2016. Best Doctors® is a leading resource for linking consumers with expert medical care. Physicians are chosen through an exhaustive peer-review survey that asks: "If you or a loved one needed a doctor in your specialty, to whom would you refer them?" Only physicians who earned the consensus support of their peers were included.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- AvMed Health Plan
- Beacon Health Plan/FL Health Choice
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Great West
- Humana - Choice Care
- Humana - HMO/PPO/EPO
- Humana Tricare
- Interplan Health Group
- Medicaid* (limited)
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- Sunshine Health
- United Health Care
More About Insurances We Accept
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Medical Association
- Community Sport and School Physicals
- Florida Pediatric Society
- St. Joseph's Hospital